Tradcore has developed its own translator testing, translator screening and translator certification/qualification program.
This demanding system ensures that linguists:
- Are professional medical translators and medical editors, working in their native languages and living in their native countries.
- Possess significant experience in the translation of documentation related with medical devices.
- Pass a rigorous translation screening and translation testing process.
- Receive feedback on the quality of their work on a continuing basis.
- Many of our certified medical translators and editors hold MDs and PhDs in all major areas of life sciences and medicine.
An overview of our services
- Project management
… No matter how many procedures are in place, your project manager is key to your project success
- Translation / Localization
… By managing a global network of specialised in-country translators, proof-readers and technical experts
- Terminology management
… So that you can save time and money
… One-stop service to get your documents ready to print
- Proof-reading / 3rd party validation
… To assure linguistic and technical accuracy